At Caxtons we believe in providing the very best for our clients.
Experience has shown that, on occasion, property owners, tenants and management companies are not well served by their property insurance brokers.
Our aim is to take the complexity, worry and delay out of dealing with the entire insurance process, from policy inception through to claims settlement.
Caxtons is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority as an Appointed Representative of leading insurance brokers. Treating the customer fairly, high service standards and duty of care are consequently an integral part of our insurance services, and we aim to exceed expectations in the provision of the vital service of residential and commercial property owners insurance.
We have sourced a unique, innovative and exclusive property owners insurance policy through which to insure our clients' properties.
Our no-obligation quotation has proved attractive to many new clients, who have discovered the benefits of this exclusive Caxtons' scheme for property insurance. For more information, or to get a quote, contact one of our specialist staff members who will be happy to assist you..
Our residential and commercial property insurance policy benefits include:
- Full 'All Risks' cover
- Property owners liability insurance of £10m
- Employers liability cover where required of £10m
- A wide range of unique and exclusive additional benefits
- Terrorism cover available
- Policy excesses may apply
- Fast track arrangement for claims up to £5,000. Claims settled by BACS upon receipt of final invoice
- Streamlined system for processing larger claims resulting in quick and fair settlement with a minimum of fuss
- Comprehensive quotes normally provided within 24 hours
- Policy documents and certificates available to Caxtons on-line therefore no delay in issue
- Available electronically or hard copy
- Our clients benefit from the genuine purchasing power we are able to exercise as a result of the substantial insurance portfolio and excellent reputation we have established within the insurance sector. This helps us maintain extremely wide cover at competitive premium rates.
In addition to our property owners policy we are also able to provide other property related insurances such as:
- Directors and Officers liability insurance
- Engineering cover
- Contract works cover
- Public liability
- Commercial combined insurance
Residents of an apartment block in Bromley invoked 'Right to Manage' legislation and subsequently instructed Caxtons to manage their building. Our first task was to ensure the building was fully insured. Caxtons' insurance department were immediately able to identify from details received from the landlord's previous managing agent that not only was the property under-insured, but also that there was no engineering insurance cover for the lifts in the building. A Directors & Officers' policy had not been put in place to protect the residents' management company directors in conducting management company business on behalf of leaseholders, and no terrorism cover had been arranged to insure against restrictions on use of the building in the event of a threat in or nearby the property.
While a rebuilding cost valuation was being carried out by our building surveyors, Caxtons' insurance team was giving detailed advice to the directors explaining why it was advisable that all the insurances, whilst optional, were essential in fully protecting them, all leaseholders and other users of the building. Within a matter of days, because of our substantial insurance portfolio and full access to the insurance market, competitive premium quotations had been obtained, proposal forms completed and policies put in place.
Download Caxtons' Insurance Market Conditions leaflet by clicking on the image below.